A cart is a facility on the Krossroads Mobile App that keeps a record of items selected by a customer for purchase until the transaction is completed.
A saved cart is a record of selected items that have not been processed or paid for.
To process a saved cart;
- In the navigation menu on the left of the screen tap the Saved Carts option.
- Open one of the listed saved carts to process it.
- You can opt to update the items in the cart where due.
- Then proceed to tap the CHARGE button.
- Select one of the listed modes of payment to process payment.
- Finally, proceed to print or email the customer receipt.