Using the krossroads Mobile App you can activate or deactivate a device terminal.
The activation status of a terminal determines whether the terminal will be able to perform restricted operations, for example, connecting to a card reader or receipt printer.
- The number of terminals that can be activated for a company depends on the number of seats that have been purchased under the company subscription.
A company could have many terminals that are able to login, however only the activated terminals will be able to perform restricted operations.
So a terminal that is listed but not activated would still be able to login and perform none-restricted operations.
To activate a device terminal:
- Navigate to the Settings screen
- Under Terminal Settings, tap the Terminal Name field,
- And on the Terminal Name modal window that appears, type in the terminal name.
- Then under the "Is Activated Terminal" field, toggle on to activate a terminal, and when you toggle off the terminal will be deactivated.
- Then proceed to tap OK, for Activation or Deactivation.
The ability to activate or deactivate a device terminal depends on the role/permissions assigned to the account.