A Void Invoice
If a customer invoice has an error and therefore the invoice cannot be processed, you can void it.
The customer will not, therefore, settle the voided invoice
Voided invoices will not be removed from the location records, hence it will not affect the invoice numbering sequence.
This action cannot be undone. Voiding an invoice is similar to deletion, however, it only applies to finalized invoices and maintains a paper trail where the invoice can still be found.
The following is the procedure for voiding an Invoice:
- Login to the Krossroads Web Dashboard
- Click on the Invoices option in the navigation menu on the left of the screen
Under the Invoices tab, proceed to select or click open the invoice record that needs to be voided.
- You can only mark an invoice as Void where the Invoice status is Open or Uncollectible
- You can then locate and click the Void button at the bottom left of the screen.
- And then proceed to click Yes to confirm
- The Invoice status will change from Open or Uncollectible to Void.
The ability to create, modify and process Invoice transactions depends on the role/permissions assigned to the account.