The following is the procedure for processing Invoice payments using the Krossroads Web Dashboard.
- Login to the Krossroads Web Dashboard
- Click on the Invoices option in the navigation menu on the left of the screen
Under the open Invoices tab, proceed to click open the invoice record to process payment
- You can only process payments for invoice records with the status Open
- You will not be able to process payments for invoice records with the status Void or Uncollectible
- Invoice records with the status Paid, have already been settled.
- An Invoice Details modal window will open, and proceed to click Hosted Link.
- You will be redirected to the stripe invoice payment page in your browser
Go ahead and select your preferred payment option, enter the payment details and pay the invoice amount
Once you have made the payment successfully, you can choose to download the paid invoice or receipt in a pdf format.
The payment status of the paid Invoice record will change from Open to Paid in the seller dashboard.
The ability to create and process Invoice transactions depends on the role/permissions assigned to the account.