The following is the procedure for assigning a new customer to an Invoice within the Krossroads Web Dashboard.
You can assign a customer to an Invoice using either the Krossroads mobile app or using the web Dashboard.
To assign a new customer to an Invoice within the Krossroads Web Dashboard:
- Login to the Krossroads Web Dashboard.
- Click on the Invoices option in the navigation menu on the left of the screen
- Under the open Invoices tab, click open one of the listed Invoice records to assign a new customer
- An Invoice Details modal window will open, proceed to locate and click the Customer tab
- Under the Customer tab, locate and click the Assign Customer button at the bottom right
A Manage Assigned Customer Invoice modal window opens up, proceed to select one of the listed customer records, and click Save.
The ability to assign a customer to an invoice depends on the role/permissions assigned to the account.